CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

MY HERO

 
Good morning and thank you for your visit today.
 
Just before Christmas, my granddaughter Angie
 performed in a holiday musical titled
"Everyone Needs a Hero."  It was very
entertaining and I promised her I would make
a layout for her. 
 
 
I saved the school program and incorporated into the layout.  The students in the choir filmed a short clip where they each told who their hero was.  Angie's hero was her best friend Abby, who has been her BF since kindergarten.
 
 
 I loved watching my granddaughter sing and dance. 
I can tell you my heart was filled with pride.
 
 
Supplies used:
 
Plantin Schoolbook cartridge
Martha Stewart border punch
Recollections rhinestones
Tim Holtz elegant flourishes die
Jolee's boutique flowers
Paper Pizazz black/gold music paper
We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 punch
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...