CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2012

Mitten Mini Album

 
Hello friends and Happy Monday!
 
This past weekend I went to a crop at Michael's and this was the project I worked on. 

 
It is a chipboard mini album from Michael's dollar isle.  Santa's boot and the tree below are felt shapes

 
There are 5 chipboard pages which I decorated with the Merry Christmas stack by DCWV. 
 
 
I also used stickers by Recollections and Paper Bliss to decorate the album.
 
 
Could not resist adding a little gingerbread.
 
 
I decorated the right sides of the mini, but the left sides have space for those special Christmas photos.
 
 
 
Erlinda

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

fabulous!!!!!! great work, love your project.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...