CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2012

Mustache Family

 
Happy Friday!
 
Today, I have a layout of my daughter Terry, her husband Emanuel and my two granddaughters Angie and Natalia.   They recently took a holiday family picture with mustaches.  My photo didn't come out that great, but they have candy cane mustaches.

 
Here's a list of the supplies used:
 
Recollections mustache paper
Recollections glitter sticker mustaches
Stampin' Up banner punch
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge
 
The next few days will probably be very busy for everyone, so I'll take the opportunity to say,
 
"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"
 
 
Erlinda

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

how cute is this!!!!!! Love it! I bet you guys had so much fun taking this picture. You have a wonderful and blessed Christmas with all your precious grand-kids! Take a ton of pictures!!!!!
Thank you for being a great support and always leaving love and encouraging words. They mean a world to me. Love you much!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...