CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2012

Advent Countdown Calendar

(front cover)
 Happy Friday friends!
 
The countdown to Christmas starts tomorrow
Saturday and I'm ready with my Advent countdown calendar.
I'll show you just a few of the pages to the calendar because 25 is too many to post.  Here we go . . .

(Day 1)
(Day 3)
(Day 6)
(Day 8)
(Day 16)
(Day 18)
(Christmas Eve)
(Christmas Day--Merry Christmas!!)
(back cover)
Hope you enjoyed this project. 
I got my inspiration from watching Christina's video: http://www.creationswithchristina.com/
 
 Supplies used:
 
Martha Stewart Christmas paper pack
Top Note die by Stampin' Up
Storybook Cricut cartridge
Recollections stickers
Stickabilities by Paper Studio
Tim Holtz' black distressing ink
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...