CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

LITTLE ONE MINI ALBUM


Good Tuesday morning!

I have another project made with Graphic 45's Little Darlings paper.  I saw this project on Graphic 45's blog and it inspired me to make my version of this little onesie mini album.  The onesie shape and "Little One" were cut from the New Arrival cartridge.


The baby carriage was also cut from the New Arrival cart.  Used tiny flowers, lace, rhinestone brad and mini metal hanger to embellish.

 

The scalloped picture frame was cut with a Spellbinders die.


Another picture frame cut with a Spellbinders die.

Don't want to make this post too long, so I will post the other four sides of my onesie album tomorrow.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...