CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2012 Easter


Glad you stopped by to visit. 

I made another layout to finish scrapbooking my Easter pictures.  Last week, Michael's had all Easter items at 60% off with an additional 20% coupon.  As you can imagine, I went crazy buying.  I bought tons of embellishments.


All the foam embellishments are by Recollections which I mounted onto a white large doily.  The pennant was cut with Stampin' Up's punch and the 2012 numbers were cut with the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.


My grandchildren were a joy to watch as they looked for the Easter eggs.  I also used the Martha Stewart punch to create a topper.


I loved this bunny and decided to have him holding onto a flying kite.  I think he's cute!  Hope you enjoyed your visit and please come back again.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...