CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2012

HOPPY EASTER!


Happy Friday!
Well we made it through another week.  Last week we were preparing for our Easter celebration, and today I want to share a few of the pictures I took of my family.


I used the Celebrate with Flourish and A Child's Year cartridges for the title and images.


At our Easter celebration we played a few fun games in addition to the traditional egg hunt with my grandchildren. Their smiles and laughter filled my heart.

Other supplies used:

Spellbinders scallop shape die
Martha Stewart punch
pearls
white egg-shaped doilies
white ribbon

Have a safe and blessed weekend.

Erlinda 

1 comments:

abby said...

Estan muy hoemosas sus paginas Erlinda, me encantaron los niños incados buscando huevos, los frames me encantan... besitos y bendiciones para toda su familia.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...