CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 06, 2012

Easter Basket


GOOD FRIDAY!

This is the start of the Easter weekend and I hope everyone enjoys it.  My family is getting together at my home and I wanted to make an Easter centerpiece for our table. 
I cut out the basket and paper eggs from the Doodlecharms cartridge with pretty paper from my stash.  Then decorated it with pretty pink ribbon, grass and plastic eggs.


This is the back view of the basket.  I cut 2 pieces for the basket at 8" along with 2 shadow pieces and the eggs at 6",  5" and 4".  The inside is a box made with an 8 1/2" x 11" brown cardstock.  Super easy to make and it makes a  very pretty centerpiece.

Thanks for stopping by and "HAPPY EASTER" everyone!

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...