CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Adorable Baby


Good Monday morning!

Just want to say I had a wonderful weekend.  Celebrated my granddaughter's 8th birthday, attended a 12-hour crop at Scrappin' Time and went to see the movie "The Lucky One." It was a beautiful love story which I enjoyed.  So with that said I hope to slow down a bit this week. 


I was given this adorable Lullaby Collection by KaiserCraft and a set of baby stickers for attending the crop at Scrappin' Time.  I decided to use them to create this layout.  The pink ribbon has little girl dresses which are so pretty.

We were also given a free demonstration on the new Lucky 8 punches by We R Memory Keepers.  Using the Scalloped Retro punch and white cardstock I punched out the background scallop circle for my l/o.

This was one of a few projects I was able to complete.  I'll share the other projects later this week.


Oh, one last thing, the winner of my blog candy is ....

Drum roll ......



Cecy Garcia

Have a blessed day everyone.

Erlinda 

3 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

Me encantaron los detalles de su layout, espero ver pronto todo lo que hizo en scrappin-time.

Wow gane!!! gracias Erlinda voy hacer muy buen uso de ellos :)
cecy

abby said...

Le quedo hermosa la pagina me encanto el dollie, y los dados de baby, toda esta muy bonita Erlinda. Saluditos y abrazos.

abby said...

Y felicidades Cecy por ser la ganadora!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...