CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Sunday


Today I have the Monday blahs because I had too much fun yesterday, Easter Sunday!  These are my grandchildren plus one.

It was a day that I will remember for a long time.  We ate alot of good food, played games, ate again, did the Easter Egg Hunt and then ate some more.  All that eating has me not feeling so well today.  In preparing for our family Easter gathering I didn't have time to craft but come back tomorrow for a new post.

Have a beautiful and happy day!

Erlinda

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erlinda, your grandchildren are BEAUTIFUL!!! Sounds like a fun-filled Easter. We had a similarly fun day and it too resulted in no crafting ;) Hope you get over your case of the Mondays :)
~Laurie a/k/a Lu
www.craftingwithlu.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...