CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TEA LIGHT CAKES


Tea light cakes

I felt like baking yesterday, well that thought lasted for about 5 seconds, so then I decided to try my hand at making these tiny and very cute tea light cakes.  I found this idea on www.Splitcoaststampers.com.  If you have never visited them, I recommend you check out how awesome this website is.  They actually used an electric tea light in their tutorial, but I used three of my daughter's left over Party Lite tea lights, so I won't be lighting them up.  But still they make a cute decoration.

I mostly used Stampin'Up supplies, except for the designer paper.  Let me know if you want to come over and  bake a cake.




Hello Kitty



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...