CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fright Night

Happy Hauntings
Sorry I hadn't posted the past few days.  I've been busy finishing off the flower pens for our annual craft at St. John Neumann.  We had our monthly meeting of the Marthas and Marys last night and it was a night of crafting.  I took my Sizzix Big Shot machine to show the ladies how to cut the flowers and what a surprise when two of the members decided they wanted to purchase it.  I was so grateful that with the sale of these two machines I met my quota for this quarter and I can continue to be a "Stampin' Up" demonstrator.  This September marks my 10th anniversary with Stampin' Up.  


Well I hope you like the Fright Night layout.  It was designed by my friend Penny Silva for our Cricut Divas group.  Eight of us met today at the Crafting Place and put together our own versions of Penny's layout.  We cut most of the images from the Happy Hauntings cartridge by Provo Craft.  The first picture was the one I made and the second one was done by Lisa Edwardt.  If you're interested, Penny will be giving a class on this layout at the Crafting Place next month. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...