CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Spooky Haunt

Spooky Halloween      



Yesterday was very busy for me with our Crop Night.  Although not very many ladies showed up it still was fun with the six ladies that did come.  I got into the Halloween spirit of things and started my Halloween decorating.  This was a page layout that we did last year and I still haven't put the pictures on it.  I want to make a couple of more Halloween theme projects before October 31 which I will post as I finish them.

Well I'm off to the Crafting Place for Jennifer Pereda's 1st anniversary crop.  It's sure to be a lot of fun and I will share with you tomorrow all the happenings.  

A haunting I will go ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...