CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray!

I received an email from my friend Teri Baxter notifying me that I was one of her Magical Open House door prize winners.  I wanted to share her email:



Oh What Fun!

SALE NEWS

It was wonderful to see everyone yesterday at the Autumn/Winter Idea Book Celebration. Everyone who attended took advantage of my never before offered 'Buy One, Get One Free' sale on all reduced retired items, as well as paying retail price (no shipping & tax) on all the brand new products I had in stock! It was awesome! Thanks so much for continuing to give my 'loved' products a new happy home. Be sure to attend the next Celebration in February 2011!

DOOR PRIZE WINNERS!

Congratulations to....

Jennifer Bunnell - Size E Stamp Set with Key To My Heart Scrapbook Kit & instructions!

Erlinda Ramirez - Size D Stamp Set with Serendipity Papers

Sarah Hughes - Holiday Petite Perk Stamp Set & 1" Acrylic Block

Dawn Cochran - VIP Prize of CTMH Cropping Chair Caddy!

How exciting, since I think I get to choose any Size D stamp set from the CTMH catalog which is valued at $22.92, plus I also won some Serendipity Paper.  Thank you, thank you so much Teri!  Hip Hip Hooray!  I just love winning stuff--don't you?

Check out the CTMH catalog to see all their great products.

website: http:///scrapbooking.myctmh.com

blog: www.themidnightartist.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...