CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

HALLOWEEN TREATS


 
Halloween Treats

Front side of can



Top of can
This a paint can that you can purchase at Home Depot and decorate for so many occasions; birthdays, baby showers, weddings, practically any holiday and just fill it up with all kinds of goodies.  I plan to make a couple of more for Christmas.  Can you imagine making one for a special friend.  I am thinking this would be ideal for a man's gift filled with tools and maybe a gift card (that's if I was lucky enough  to have a man in my life, LOL).

For my Halloween can, I used lots of colorful ribbons, designer paper from Martha Stewart holiday stack, stickles, Stampin' Up's "Wicked Cool" stamp set, black ink pad, and the XL decorative label punch.

Hope you enjoyed this project.  Please leave me a comment and I will be picking someone to win one of my Halloween creations. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...