CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 02, 2014

New Year 2014

 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
 
I hope 2014 is starting out good for everyone.  Mines' off to a rough beginning.  I took a fall a few days ago and landed in the hospital, but I'm recovering well.  Today I am able to share my shabby chic New Year's layout, hope you like it!
 
 
I used The Avenue Clocks paper by BoBunny and a lot of my own stash at home.  One of my resolutions is to shop less and use what I have.  Hope I can keep it up.


My photo mat was created with the Martha Stewart Garden Trellis punch using a tutorial by Becca @ http://www.amazingpapergrace.com/becca-bit-perfect-mited-frame-using-border-punch/
 
 
 I also used the font from the Artbooking cartridge for my title. 
 
Let's make 2014 a better scrapbooking year!
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...