CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Favorite Recipe

 
 
Good Wednesday Morning!
 
On Monday, I attended a She's Crafty Party at my friend Adriana's house where all her guests enjoyed making their own signs.  The wood and vinyl is pre-cut to your choice and then you get to paint it the color you want.  When I got home, I embellished it. 
 
 
I used the Spellbinder's butterfly to decorate my sign.
 
 
 
I also added black rhinestone swirls by Recollections and a pretty Jolee's flower.
 
For more information on how to attend or book a party contact Lillie Rodriguez @ https://www.facebook.com/ShesCraftyHomeCraftParties.
 
Enjoy your day and keep on crafting!
 
Erlinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...