CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 27, 2014

Birthday Girl



It's Monday again, the start of a new week and almost the start of a new month.  Where did January go?  I went to a birthday crop for my friend Lisa this weekend and it was a lot of fun.  Getting together with friends always lifts my spirits .  I accomplished several pages of scrapbooking.

 
This is another birthday event which happened over three years ago.  My granddaughter Angie celebrated her 9th birthday.



Birthdays are always lots of fun and more so when we can scrapbook at the party.  Thanks to Dawn for hosting Lisa's  birthday crop.
 
Supplies used:
 
Martha Stewart Eyelet Doily punch
Artiste cartridge
Birthday Cakes cartridge
 
Enjoy your day!
 
Erlinda


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...