CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 23, 2013

Simple Pleasures and Priceless Treasures

 
Happy Monday morning!
 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready to tackle a new week.  I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend.  For one thing, I had the opportunity to attend a Close To My Heart Creative Day workshop where I made the above winter layout.

 
 
All the shapes were cut with the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge.
 
 
We used the Frosted Workshops on the Go Scrapbooking kit (G1070) to make this beautiful layout. The kit is packed with both cardstock and designer paper sheets, Sparkles Flourishes, Frosted assortment of embellishments and the Frosted stamp set. 
 
Have a great week!
 
 
Erlinda

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...