CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 20, 2013

Merry Christmas


 
It always feels good when Friday comes around, but today is even more special!
 
I have my blog back after a week of being unable to post anything.  With the help of my son-in-law I am now able to continue with my blog.  I want to share this Merry Christmas layout created with the Close To My Heart Artbooking cartridge.
 
 
The overlay is an assortment of Christmas ornaments which is fantastic.  I love all the overlay images on this cartridge.
 
 
It's not Christmas yet but I feel I got a gift just by being able to open my blog site again.  Thanks for coming back to visit and have a blessed weekend!
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...