CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BOO !

 
Happy Wacky Wednesday everyone!
 
I am loving my new cartridge, Artbooking by Close To My Heart.  It is packed with great layouts and images.  This layout was made using the sample on page 71 of the instruction booklet.
 
 
 
The orange background overlay is cut at 11 inches and so are the rest of the images.  The cartridge automatically cuts the corresponding images to the appropriate size.  How great is that!
 

 
Believe me I am enjoying this cartridge abundantly.
 
 
 
The package sells for $99 but it includes 3 stamps sets each valued at $17.95, three sheets of decorative chipboard, and of course the Artbooking cartridge.  I recommend you place this cartridge on your Christmas wish list.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...