CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Halloween Cards


 
Hello and welcome!
 
Halloween is just right around the corner and I made three cards for the occasion.  I recently bought the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board and used it to make these cards.
 
 
Besides making envelopes you can create mini folders.  Kathy Orta has a tutorial on how to create these cute folders.

 
I used the Halloween and Fall stack by DCWV to decorate the cards.
 


On the inside there's space for a message or a photo.
 

 

On the front of this folder I cut off half to make the tab shorter.


For the inside I created tags for photos or spooky messages
 
to fit in the card.
 

I enjoyed making these envelope cards and will probably make some for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...