CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 30, 2013

Christmas Card Box



 
Woohoo, the start of a new week and we're getting closer to Christmas.



I'm finding my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board to be one of my favorite crafting tools.  Not only can you make different size envelopes, but also cards,  file folders and now a card box holder.

 
An excellent tutorial on how to create this card box can be found on Frenchie's blog @ http://www.frenchiestamps.com which she posted on September 17, 2013.



You can fit about 8 cards with envelopes in this box.  I think it would make a great gift to make.  I plan to make a few to sell at our upcoming church Christmas Boutique.

 

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...