CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

MEMORIES


It's TGIF again!

It seems like the weeks are going by so quickly.  I see Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas items for sale in the stores already.  Can't believe Christmas is 4 months away.

 

This is the second layout from my S-E-I memory book kit.  The paper is from the kit, but on this page I used Stampin' Up's Pennant builder punch to make the banner.  "Memories" was cut with the Cricut Heritage cartridge and the blue doily is Tim Holtz's On the Edge Distressed Doily die which I embellished with pearls.


 


On this page I also used Tim Holtz tickets and for the photo mats I used a Martha Stewart corner punch.


Thanks for visiting and have a blessed weekend.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...