CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 27, 2012

"Little Miss" Mini Album-Part I

 
 Hi friends, if you are not familiar with Bo Bunny's "Little Miss" designer paper (DSP) you are missing out on one of the prettiest and cutest paper lines.  I made this mini album this past weekend using the Stack the Deck technique by Laura Denison that you can find @
 
 
Today, I am sharing half of my mini album which is made with six envelopes and the binding method that Laura from Follow the Paper Trail shared on the above You Tube video.
 
 
Inside each of the envelopes there are two large photo mats.  This one is made with Tim Holtz' Doily edge die.
 
 
You can see the edge of the second photo mat which is decorated with a Martha Stewart punch.  Using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge by Cricut I made the tags and decorated them with the DSP.
 
 
More tags here inside a pocket.  A crochet flower was added to each photo mat that pulls out of each envelope.
 
 
The paper is so pretty and easy to work with.  Here I made a gate-fold folder.
 
 
I loved all of the coordinating stickers and tags.
 
Hope you can come back tomorrow to see the rest of my mini.  Have a blessed day.
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...