CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2012

HOME


Welcome!

Today I have another S-E-I scrapbook layout.  All the paper is from the kit but I've added a few extras.


"Home" was cut with the Cricut Potpourri Basket cartridge, the large butterfly is by Recollections and all the other butterflies were cut with the new Stampin' Up butterfly punch.  The mats were punched with the corner scallop punch also by Stampin' Up-- one of my favorite punches.


I embossed the picture mats with Sizzix embossing folders.  One is a bird image and the other is the birdcage.


On this page I used lots of rhinestones, butterflies and the Tim Holtz' Elegant Flourishes die.  Oh, and of course pictures of all my family.


I'm looking forward to another weekend of cropping and hope you enjoy some creative time too.

Erlinda

1 comments:

abby said...

Le quedaron muy hermosas las paginas Erlinda, la mariposas, los embossados, y sobre todo los circulos con las fotograafias, me encantaron, muy divinas.....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...