CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ABC Primer Wall Hanging


Happy Wednesday!

I got the inspiration for this project from a post on Pinterest by Lyn Bernatovich.  It's a wall hanging that you can hang pictures, tags, children's art work or anything you want.


These are the supplies I used:

Graphic 45's ABC Primer paper
ruler
4 clothespins
glue gun


I covered the clothespins with scraps of G45 paper and then glued then to the back of a ruler with holes.  These are some of the adorable images I used from my leftover scraps.


I used red grosgrain ribbon to hold and hang this project.  You need a ruler with holes to pull the ribbon thru.


For this wall hanging I used a red plastic ruler because I could not find the wood ones at first.  Then I found them at Big Lots for only 39 cents apiece.  Guess I'll have to make a few more wall hangings for gifts.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you were inspired.

Erlinda

1 comments:

abby said...

Esta divino erlinda me encanto la idea con la regla y las pinza, le quedo muy bonito.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...