CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 06, 2012

BEAUTIFUL


Good Monday morning!

First of all I have to apologize for my pictures today.  My camera has a lense that is stuck and I can't get it to open.


Recently, I joined the S-E-I Kit Club and this month's kit includes a beautiful post-bound album and precut accessories for 20 page layouts. It also includes simple and easy to follow instructions.   I hope to scrapbook all
20 pages.


This is my first layout that I completed.  Of course I could not stick to the script and added my own personal touch.  The title "Beautiful" was cut from the Cricut cartridge Lovely Floral.  The pink flower and butterfly are by Recollections.


I copied and typed the verse on this tag, "Life's most Beautiful things are not seen with the Eyes but felt with the heart."


On this page I added a strip of rhinestones on the side.  On the mats I used the Scallop corner punch by Stampin' Up.

Again, please excuse my pictures.  I hope to fix the camera soon.  Thanks for stopping by.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...