CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 03, 2012

Spellbinder Storage Journal

Good Friday everyone!

For the past few years I have been buying Spellbinders dies, but was not using them because I didn't have the Grand Calibur machine.  I know you can use them on other die cutting machines, but I've had problems with the layering so my dies just sat there.  I finally bought the Grand Calibur and now I'm addicted to using the dies.

To store the dies I tried a couple of plastic containers, but it didn't work out well.  I researched storage solutions on www.YouTube.com and this is what I found.  I made this 6" x 12" chipboard journal and lined it with designer paper from Pretty as a Peacock and Love Letters paper pads by Recollections.  I used 10 of them and joined them with three metal rings.  Then I cut strips of magnets and glued them to the chipboard.  The dies hold very well onto the magnets. 




With this storage journal I can add more chipboard pages as I buy more of these Spellbinders dies.  I loved this idea and it was a good opportunity to use up some of my paper stash.

Thanks for visiting and I wish everyone a blessed weekend.

Erlinda

1 comments:

Karen said...

I am always searching youtube for storage ideas this is really a wonderful way to store them and also so beautiful.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...