CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Altered Clipboard

Hello and thanks for visiting!

I'm always searching for something to write on and sometimes its frustrating not being able to find a piece of paper.  I bought this mini clipboard at the Dollar Tree Store and then decorated it.


(back view)

Supplies used:

Jubilee Bright Flowers DSP
Lovely Floral cartridge
Two Tags die by Stampin' Up
pleated satin ribbon by Stampin' Up
Michael's decorative clothes pin
Jolee's pink heart stickers

Now I'll be able to quickly reach for my decorated clipboard when I need to write a note.
I'm looking forward to a great weekend.  Hope you have a great one too!

Erlinda

1 comments:

Mimi's Kreations said...

Me gusto Erlinda muy bonito proyecto y sobre todo muy util.
cecy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...