CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 06, 2012

IMAGINE !


Welcome to my blog!

I enjoyed attending a spiritual retreat this weekend.  I learned alot about myself.  Knowing how precious life is, was an inspiration for my layout.  I used  a new stack of paper called Antiquities.




Supplies used:

Antiquities paper pad by GCD Studios
Recollections rhinestone dress form
Tim Holtz tickets
Recollections ribbon
Jolee's boutique flower
Wall Decor and More cartridge
Michaels rhinestones
wood bird cage

Notice I didn't use one butterfly.  Believe me I had to restrain myself because I was so tempted to use several butterflies. 

Thank you for stopping by to visit and have a great week.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...