CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FRIENDS


Good morning blog Friends!!

Graphic 45's ABC Primer paper has been one of my favorite paper collections.  I've made several projects with this paper pad, but still had a few sheets to use up.
  

This two-page layout was easy to make using up the rest of my paper pad.

All of the embellishments were also part of the paper pad.


The little kid pictures are adorable and I chose just a few.


Behind each of the images I can place more pictures.

For a free 2-page layout by Graphic 45 go to
http://www.g45papers.com/pdf/ABCPrimer2pagelayout-Instructions.pdf?utm_source=Graphic+45+Consumers&utm_campaign=7462c35baa-Jan_19_CONSUMER_newsletter1_12_2012&utm_medium=email

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...