CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Li' Primrose


Thanks for stopping by. 

Today I want to show you a layout I made at Scrappin' Time this weekend.  I used the Lil Primrose paper collection by Kaiser Craft.  The picture shows two of my granddaughters Angie and Natie who are "sisters."


I cut out a large floral bloom from the ‘High Tea’ patterned paper.  Also added a strip of blushing bride satin pleated ribbon across the page.


Here I used several designs from the Lil Primrose collectables pack which contains 48 designs.


This cute little girl is only one of several in the collectables package. 


This layout used alot of flowers. The rosettes were made using the scoring board.

My inspiration for this layout can be found @ http://www.annascraftcupboard.com.au/blog/?p=14816

Supplies used:

Lil Primrose paper and collectables
Recollections pearls
Storybook cartridge
Recollections flowers
Martha Stewart scoring board
Crystal Stickles
Stampin' Up banner punch
Stampin' Up satin pleated ribbon
Martha Stewart punch

I hope your week is starting off good and that you come back and visit again.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...