CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Very Merry Chrstmas


Good morning and welcome!

Another week has passed and Christmas is fast approaching.  Lately I've bought several great Christmas stacks, so I need to use them.  For this page layout I used the Merry Christmas stack by DCWV. 

The title was cut from the Winter Frolic cartridge and both the single snowflakes and edges are Martha Stewart punches.  Added rhinestone brads to the large snowflakes.

This beautiful reindeer is a wooden ornament that I painted white and then added Dazzling Diamonds glitter by Stampin' Up. The wooden reindeer is by ArtMinds which I found at Michael's for a $1 (what a bargain).

Hope you have a blessed weekend and come back for more Christmas projects.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...