CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

GOBBLE


Do your know where your Turkey is???

Thanksgiving is only two weeks away and many of us are already making preparations for this special day.  My family will probably be coming to my house for Thanksgiving dinner, but I won't be cooking the turkey.  My daughter-in-law and son will be in charge of the turkey and I will be preparing the ham and another side dish. 

I plan to take a nice family picture and place it on this layout.


The base of this layout is a sheet of designer paper from the Mrs. Claus's Kitchen stack by DCWV.  Everything else on my Gobble page was cut from the Create a Critter cartridge.



I'm in love with my turkey, isn't he so cute?  I don't think I will be eating this bird (lol).

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...