CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS


Good morning and welcome!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving.  Now its time to get ready for Christmas.  I found this Santa designer sheet by My Minds Eye and immediately knew I had to have it. 

As you can probably guess, "All I Want For Christmas" is scrap booking stuff.  This phrase was cut with the Winter Frolic cartridge.

You can flip the presents open and add four Christmas pictures inside.

The Christmas wreath was cut from the Trim the Tree cart and the fireplace is cut from the Joys of the Season cart.  Recollections stickers were used for the stockings.  Also added red rhinestones and red glitter to the wreath.

The tree is a sticker by Recollections and the gifts were hand-cut from a designer sheet of the Merry Christmas stack by DCWV.  Santa was altered by adding white flocking to his suit and red glitter on his candy cane and hat. 

Thanks for stopping by and I invite you to come again.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...