CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Card Holder

It's beginning to look like Christmas at my house.  We got the tree up and I have my red poinsettias adorning my living room.  Every year when I start getting Christmas cards I place them on the tree or on a table.  This year they're going inside the pocket of this page layout that I posted on November 4, 2011.  I altered it a bit to suit my purpose.  Added another tree and some red satin ribbon to hang it.  I painted a 12 x 12 white canvas with red acrylic paint and then glued the page layout onto it using red sticky tape.

Right above the stockings I created a pocket to store my Christmas cards.  You can also put a picture on the canvas and store pictures instead of cards or you can even put your letters to Santa.

Hope you liked this idea and would appreciate your comments.

Erlinda 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...