CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

SWEET MEMORIES

Hope everyone had a blessed and safe Thanksgiving.  Probably like everyone else,  I over ate, but today starts the holiday diet (more eating).  Sweet Memories were made this Thanksgiving at my home.  Surrounded by my family it was another year filled with good things. 

After our family dinner we went to some of the Black Friday sales.  I bought this pretty paper stack called "The Ballet" by Recollections at a steal for $7 and a couple of Martha Stewart punches that were also on sale.


The other supplies that I used were:

Martha Stewart fancy punch
Winter Frolic cartridge
Jolee's boutique flowers
Purple glitter paper
Tim Holtz's Elegant Flourishes die

Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...