CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I LOVE CANDY !!!

"No bones about it who doesn't love candy."  Well I'll share with you that I have a sweet tooth for Snickers.  When I saw the "I Love Candy" die cut stickers by Reminisce, I knew I had to buy them.

I've been making several Halloween layouts because my paper stash from last year is abundant and I need to use it up.  The black ghost/Boo was punched with Martha Stewart punches. 

The skeleton was cut from the Happy Hauntings cartridge.  He has a heart for a candy corn treat!

I love his Halloween candy bag with "me want candy" on it.  All the stickers in this package are so cute that I had to use all of them.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I invite you to come back soon.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...