CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Ghostly "Boo" Cards

Good Friday morning my blog friends!

This is a Halloween card I made for a friend.  I'm still trying to use up my Halloween designer paper (DSP) stash.  The base of the card is white cardstock and a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of DSP.

This cute little ghost is hiding behind the grave and when you pull the tab he pops out.  Behind the grave, I used mounting tape on the sides and bottom.  Leaving space to slide the ghost in.  Both the grave and ghost were cut from the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge.

"Boo!' was cut from Mini Monsters cartridge and the little spider from the Doodlecharms cart.  On the tab I hand wrote "pull" and then glued it to the back of the ghost.

This is basically the same card only with different DSP.  If you'd like the measurements for the Cricut cuts, please let me know.

Wishing everyone a safe and blessed weekend.  Thanks for visiting my blog.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...