CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Haunted House

Good morning and welcome to my blog!

I had been wanting to make my own haunted house and this is what I came up with.
A few weeks ago, I attended the Stampin' Up Regional and we were treated to lunch which was packaged in the above white box.  The box is very sturdy and I couldn't throw it away.  I had to recycle it so it made its way to my home.  I finally decided that I could use it to make a haunted house.  I used Creatology's Halloween foam build-scene kit and a few other supplies. 

I used the Spooktastic collection designer paper that I bought last year at Target.  On the sides I used the spider DSP and added spider rings that I bought at The Dollar Tree by cutting off the ring part.
To the back side of the box I added the witch cut from A Child's Year cartridge, the moon from Mini Monograms and the ghosts from Happy Hauntings.  The bats as well as the black fence on the front are Martha Stewart punches.  The orange "BOO" is from Happy Hauntings

Hope you liked my haunted house and please come back and visit again.

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...