CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BOO !!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I have another Halloween post for you today. The flocked specialty designer paper (DSP) is from my paper stash from last year.  I've forgotten where I bought it.  The spiders on the right side are part of the DSP.

To make the circle embellishments that form the letter "O" you need to punch out between 6 to 8 circles.  I used the 1 3/4" circle punch and scraps of Halloween DSP. 

Fold each of the circles in half and crease with a bone.


Add glue to outside of the circle half.  Adhere the folded circles together.  The more circles the fuller it will appear.

Other supplies used for this layout:

Happy Hauntings cartridge
Tim Holtz Elegant Flouishes die
Silver Stickles
Orange rhinestones
Recollections Halloween stickers
Wrought iron corner punch

Thanks for visiting!

Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...