CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 07, 2013

Lattice Birthday Card


Good Morning crafters!
 
Today is my sister Maria's birthday!  I made her this card to wish her a very blessed and special day.  

 
She always tells me that whenever she receives a card from me, she saves it and never throws it away.  I know she will appreciate this handmade card.
 
 
Of course, I had to make an extra one to save the sample and so I made this one in white.
 
 
Supply List:
 
Window Frames collection by Stampin' Up
Lattice Die by Stampin' Up
Vellum paper
white satin ribbon
pearls by Recollections
Swiss Dots embossing folder
 
 

1 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Hap birthday to your sister! I know she will love your card because it is beautiful! Great job you did!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...