CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 14, 2013

Elf On The Shelf

 
 
Welcome, I hope your weekend was wonderful. 
 
I feel blessed to be posting another layout today.  A few weeks go I found the Elf Magic paper by Bo Bunny at the Crafting Place here in Las Vegas.  I love this paperline. The letters for the title were cut with the Artbooking cartridge by Close To My Heart.
 
 
I knew I wanted to cut a Christmas tree for this layout but after checking my cartridges I didn't like any of them. Then I found the Trim the Tree cart and found this awesome tree.  I decorated it with lots of red rhinestones and a small snowflake.
 
 
 The snowflakes are cut with the Martha Stewart punch and then I added Diamond Stickles.  The blue photo mat was also cut with the Artbooking cart.
 
Please let me know if you liked this layout and thanks for visiting.
 
 
Erlinda 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...