CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween--Happy Haunting!

 
Happy Friday bloggers!
 
Halloween is getting closer and today I have a 2-page layout to celebrate this holiday.

 
I used designer paper from the Halloween and Fall stack by DCWV.  I love the purple and black combination.  The black stickers are by Recollections.  The title was cut with the Artbooking cartridge by Close To My Heart.


The spider web and spiders are stickers by Jolee's Boutique.

 
 
Both the Distress Doily and Fancy Flourishes dies are by Tim Holtz.  I added black tulle and rhinestones to the photo mats.  Also used Martha Stewart's spider web punch.
 
That's my project for today, I hope you enjoyed it.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...