CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 21, 2013

B-O-O !!

 
Good Monday Morning!
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I had a great time creating this Halloween mini banner album. 
 
 
 
I cut the banner shape at 6-inches with the Art Philosophy cartridge sold by Close To My Heart.


The Halloween and Fall paper stack by DCWV was used to decorate five banner shapes.
 

 
I created an accordion fold to place 5 photos on this page.
 
 
Made a few pretty medallions to add to this mini.

 
On this page, the waterfall photo mats allow you to place 6 pictures to the album.  This is only half of the album.  I will post the second half in a few days.  Hope you liked this mini and will come back to view the rest. 
 
 
Erlinda

1 comments:

abby said...

Le quedo muy hermoso..... Erlinda me encanto todos los detalles, muy colorido, muy muy cute, saludos!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...