CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 23, 2013

PARADISE

 
Happy Friday!
 
Our vacation to the Bahamas was a Paradise come true.  The glitter designer paper is from the Freshly Picked stack by DCWV.
 

 
As I continue to document our trip, I used the flip flap sheet protectors by Close To My Heart to create this layout.  On this page I used burlap netting to create the background.

 
 
By using the flip flaps I was able to  scrapbook a total of nine pictures.
 

 
 
On the center piece of the layout I used the Life's A Beach cartridge to cut the title "PARADISE" and then added Diamond Stickles.  Layered the title over the burlap netting along with a few sea shells.
 

 
 
Also used some leftover stickers by 3D Paper House.  We took over 300 pictures of our vacation so using the flip flaps makes it easier to scrap more pictures.  This is the complete layout when opened.
 
Have a blessed weekend.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...