CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Halloween Double-Woven Accordian Scrapbook

 
Good morning and Welcome!
 
Last week, Sandi Genovese shared the directions on how to make this great double-woven accordion scrapbook.  I decided to make mines a Halloween scrapbook.  You can follow her tutorial @
http://www.sandigenovese.com/double-woven-accordion-scrapbook/   Below are the cut pieces before you embellish.
 
 
 
 
 
 To decorate my scrapbook I used The Witches Brew paper stack by DCWV.  I embellished it with lots of clear and black rhinestones. 
 
 
When you open the book it unfolds into an accordion style.  The base of the book measures 6" x 17-1/2."
 
 


This is the back of the book.  I enjoyed making this project so much that I plan to make another one with a different theme.  Be sure to view the tutorial by Sandi.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...