CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 05, 2013

Close To My Heart Mini Album

 
It's the start of an exciting week for me!  This week I will be going on a cruise to the Bahamas with my daughter and her family.  The title of this mini album says it for me, "Just Be" grateful and joyous that God is blessing me!

 
At our Close To My Heart quarterly meeting, my up line Karen Morris @ http://awesomescrapbooks.blogspot.com had us recreate this mini album that she designed.
 
 
We used the Dimensional Elements Album Pages (#Z1791) for the base of the album.

 
Karen used the Artiste and Artbooking cartridges to cut the pages for the album and other shapes to embellish it.
 
 


The Artiste cartridge coordinates with the chipboard album pages.


 
 
Again, I am grateful for the start of a wonderful week.
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...