CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 16, 2013

Endless Summer

 
 
 Happy Friday!
 
I'm still on a high after our trip to the Bahamas, wishing it would never end.  I recently purchased the new Close To My Heart Artbooking cartridge and used it to create this layout.  The background overlays are absolutely fantastic.  Loving this honeycomb overlay.
 
 
My daughter and I had a wonderful time on our trip. The layouts are pre-designed on this cartridge; and all the images are cut off the same size.  A no brainer for me, so I don't have to decide what size to cut the images individually.
 

 
I embossed the waves and shaded several of the images.  Added a few rhinestones to give some sparkle to my layout and I am done!
 
 
Erlinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...